FOR SALE - Wamboin, New South Wales
Opportunity to buy the Stock and Assets of Wambuwayyn Pty Ltd t/a Contentious Character
- 1Annual Sales of over $1.97m in FY2023
- 2Assets $190,000
- 3Unfinished Wine in stock valued at over $4m (if bottled at a cost of $300k)
- 4Bottled wine with an Inventory Blended Value (Retail/W’sale) over $2.2m
- 5Wine sourced from own Wamboin Estate & Across NSW region.
- 6Business operates 5 days per week
- 7Wine Storage Capacity for 100 pallets
- 8All equipment in full operation
- 9450 restaurant Covers per week
- 10Capacity for weddings up to 90
- 11Outdoor events up to 1000
- 12Urgent Expressions of Interest are sought
Opportunity to buy the Stock and Assets of Wambuwayyn Pty Ltd t/a Contentious Character - In Administration
Annual Sales of around $2M. Assets valued $190,000.
Unfinished Wine in stock valued at over $4m
Under instructions from Ezio (Eddie) Senatore in his capacity as the Voluntary Administrator of Wambuwayyn Pty Ltd, Xcllusive Business Sales is appointed the agent to sell the following business’ Stock and Assets or to take over the business as a going concern.
Contentious Character is a cool-climate winery in the Canberra District Wine Region, set in the hills of Wamboin, just 30km east of Canberra city. They're known for their 3 key ranges of Statement, Sparkling and Premium wines across Riesling, Chardonnay, Pinot Gris, Verdelho, Merlot, Shiraz, Pinot Noir, Cabernet — but their products don’t stop at wine. They're also a tourism destination with a restaurant, cellar door, functions, events, and condiment and retail product lines.
The Company has been making losses for the last six years. As a result, the immediate value for buyers lies in the opportunity to buy the stock and assets of the business. However, there is the opportunity to purchase the business and property by negotiation.
A detailed information memorandum along with the Wine Stock and Assets list will be provided upon enquiry.
Website - https://www.contentiouscharacter.com.au
Expressions of Interest sought.
All offers will be considered.